Ecoslay has done it again! Orange Marmalade's firm-hold formula delivers frizz-free curls with incredible shine. With a pump dispenser and fantastic slip, this all-natural gel is easy to apply and gives you consistently beautiful curls each and every wash day.
Ecoslay Orange Marmalade
Apply liberally to soaking wet hair. Air dry or diffuse.
Shelf Life & Storage Tips: Orange Marmalade is fully-preserved with a 9 month shelf life when stored in a cool, dark, dry location. Because Orange Marmalade is an all-natural product and often cool, dry, dark locations are difficult to come by, it is recommended that Orange Marmalade is refrigerated to preserve its shelf life.
Flaxseed extract, Agave nectar extract, Pectin, Aloe Vera juice, Marshmallow Root extract, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Optiphen Plus, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
- Flaxseed provides nutrition for hair follicles because it’s rich in fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair follicles for healthy hair growth.
- Flaxseed is also rich in protein and selenium, both of which are necessary for growing healthy, shiny hair.
- Flaxseed's omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory, and may lower inflammation associated with hair loss, dandruff and other unhealthy scalp conditions.
- Flaxseed contains vitamin e, which provides additional nourishment for hair follicles and moisturizes the strands.
Agave nectar extract
- Agave nectar provides moisture and gives hair a lustrous shine.
- Agave nectar contains large molecules comprised of polysaccharides. Saponin, inulin, and fructose. These molecules consist of hydroxyl groups that make them hydrophilic meaning that they act like a humectant and draws water to the hair.
- Naturally occurring setting agent
- Pectin strengthens the hair cuticle, preventing breakage and improving length retention
Aloe Vera juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aloe vera juice has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin, the primary protein of hair, consisting of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur.
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, supports a healthy scalp and helps maintain hair growth.
- There is some limited evidence to support the claim that vitamin E can help prevent hair loss.
- Natural thickener and holding agent
- Globally approved preservative in the Optiphen family, paraben and formaldehyde-free.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin and hair routine.
- It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.