Ecoslay's Ginger and Moringa Tea just might be the silver bullet that your regimen is missing! You'll immediately notice improved moisture retention and shine. Within a week, you'll observe increased style longevity, manageability and strength. These benefits and others will continue to pile up with each use.
Ecoslay Ginger and Moringa Tea
Ginger extract, Moringa extract, Aloe Vera Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Optiphen Plus.
- The warming and stimulating effects of ginger work to increase the scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Ginger contains the antioxidant gingerol, which helps to fight free radicals, which contribute to damaged hair cells, causing hair thinning and loss.
- Ginger is rich in minerals and essential oils, making hair more manageable, softer and shinier.
- Ginger is also a useful remedy for dandruff and dry, itchy scalp - it contains natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help keep your scalp healthy and clean.
- Moringa has a high content of vitamin A, which plays an important role in the development of healthy cells and tissues in the body and reduction of hair loss.
- Moringa also contains zinc which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune function. Zinc contributes to the prevention of drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands.
- The Vitamin E in Moringa is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates blood circulation around the scalp. Proper flow of blood to the scalp helps in the absorption of more nutrients available in the hair follicles.
- Moringa is also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Together, these nutrients help in the improvement of blood circulation in the scalp.
Aloe Vera Juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps balance the ph level of your scalp. Your scalp has a natural pH level of about 5, which is slightly acidic. This acidity level is important in keeping the cuticle layer of your hair flat and closed. A flat cuticle layer corresponds to shiny, smooth, soft hair, with less frizz. It prevents tangling, breakage, dryness, and hair loss, by helping each individual hair strand retain moisture and making them smooth and less likely to catch on each other. When the pH level of the scalp is higher than 5, the cuticle layer responds by opening up, becoming susceptible to dryness, breakage, frizz and tangles.